Registration will be open for our 2015-16 marathon & half marathon training season through August or when we reach our 300 member cap. Register today and you can start training now and join us for Saturday long runs and optional speed/track workouts, hill training and strength training for runners classes.
In Flight Running offers the longest, continuous training season in Houston with our program kicking off on May 30, 2015 and running through February 20, 2016. The sooner you join the more training you can get in for that next goal marathon or half marathon race. Most runners join and start training with us during June and July each year. Pick your goal races and we provide comprehensive on-line training schedules, full fluid support during long runs, awesome support, excellent coaching, webinars amd more to help you get ready for that next big race goal.
In Flight now offers the longest, continuous marathon training season in Houston at 40 weeks. Train for the Houston Marathon/Half, the early fall series races of major races (Chicago, San Antonio, New York, Marine Corps DC etc.) or winter races (Dallas, Vegas Rock n Roll, Houston, Miami, Sugarland, Woodlands, Austin, New Orleans RnR, Fort Worth etc.) Our long, 40 week season allows beginners to build a solid running base and veteran marathoners to train for earlier fall races like New York City and Chicago and run multiple races within the same training season.
- Call us at 713.523.2577
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAQs - Check out some frequently asked questions by other runners about our programs
- Registration now open! - We will accept new members through the month of August or until we reach our 300 member cap.
To Learn More About Our Programs Check Out This Info Webinar With In Flight Head Coach & Founder Michael Merlino
If you need serious coaching and awesome support we've got it!
- - Runners of all skill levels and paces are welcome!
- - A welcoming group of over 200 members means more running friends and the camaraderie you need to keep you accountable!
- - Online comprehensive and progressive race training schedules accessible online or via a smart phone app
- - Daily email alerts that remind you what workouts and mileage are on the schedule for a rolling two days
- - In Flight Running phone app with group run check in, weather alerts, notifications of member news & access to In Flight webinars and radio show episode replays
- - One on one "coffee talks" available with head coach Michael Merlino to help you with your training and racing strategy
- - Fully supported Saturday long runs including fluid stations/trucks (iced down water and Gatorade) every 2 - 2.5 miles
- - Sag wagon service to take you back to your car if needed
- - Key drop service at homebase - we'll watch your keys while you run your long run
- - Licensed, certified massage therapists available at homebase after each long run
- - Live and on demand webinars & Q&As so you can learn more about running 24/7 where ever you are
- - Stellar Houston Marathon/Half race day support with 6 team cheering/aid stations on the course to propel you to the finish line!
Join Us Live For The In Flight Running The Radio Show
Tune In For Training & Racing Tips Each Week From Coach Michael & His Guests
Show Airs Live Every Friday @ 11AM Central On The Voice America Radio Network
Join In Flight Running founder and Head Coach. Michael Merlino, every Friday at 11am central time for the In Flight Running internet radio show on the Voice America Health & Wellness Radio Channel. Join Michael and his guests as they help you navigate your way towards becoming a better runner. Use the show episode player to the left to check out episodes now or hit the links below from his more popular show episodes.
The show is live and on demand on line on Michael's show host page or via the Voice America Radio app. It is also available via Podcast. Check out the links below for the most convenient way for you to access the show.
Access The Show Here:
Listen to episodes on my Voice America host page
Listen or subscribe to the podcast on Itunes for Apple devices
Listen or subscribe to the podcast on Stitcher Radio App for Android devices
Listen To Our Most Popular Episodes Here
12/19/14 - Tech Gadgets & Gear Review For Running & Fitness
01/16/15 - What You Need To Know Before Training For Your First Marathon
02/13/15 - Running Gait, Foot Types & Common Running Injuries
02/20/15 - Determining Proper Run Pacing For Training & Racing
03/06/15 - Run Faster With Interval Training
04/10/15 - The Houston Marathon: An Interview With Race Director Brant Kotch
04/24/15 - Dream Big With Your Running: 2015 Boston Marathon Recap
05/01/15 - Getting Prepared For Marathon Training Season
05/15/15 - Shoe & Gear Review Update: Lindsey Perkins with Fleet Feet Rice
05/22/15 - Long Run Training Tips
06/19/15 - Marathon Training & Racing Mistakes To Avoid