Keep That Running Base You Worked So Hard For or
Train For A Spring or Summer Marathon or Half Marathon
February 25 – May 20 – 2017 – Registration Closed For 2017
A running base is a terrible thing to waste! Whether you recently rocked a marathon or half marathon or not, our “Spring PR” training program will allow you to rebuild your running base, maintain the base you have or continue to train for a late spring or early summer marathon or half marathon. Our Spring season runs 13 weeks and includes your choice of 3 training tiers. The weekend program includes Saturday long run support, PR1 adds your choice of a weekday track or hill workout and PR2 add both track and hills.
Springtime is also a great time to work on improving your speed and shorter distance race times at the 5K and 10K level while your total weekly mileage is lower.
Don’t let that post Houston Marathon/Half letdown get you down! Keep that training going so you are even stronger going into the next full marathon and half marathon training season to better your chance of a new personal record (PR).
Here is a quick rundown of what you get with our Spring PR program:
- Organized, fluid supported and coached, 6:45 am Saturday long runs
- Option to add a track or hill workout or both for a more comprehensive program
- Invites to monthly Sunday morning trail runs at beautiful Southwest Texas State parks
- Online off-season maintenance or training schedules for your next spring or summer race
- Full access to Coach Michael Merlino – Book a coaching call or coffee talk when needed
- 10% member discount at Houston area Fleet Feet running stores
- 20% Fleet Feet discount when we run from the Fleet Feet Rice location
- Member discounts on video gait analysis, metabolic testing (RMR & VO2 Max testing) or strength training sessions
- Invites to live and on demand running webinars with Coach Michael to keep you motivated
Registration for Spring PR options will be posted here in early November and available for a limited time. Got questions about Spring PR? Then type your question in the chat box to the right, email us at email@example.com or call us at 713.523.2577 ext. 2